Lets Talk Sports

Lets Talk Sports
Lets Talk Sports

Friday 15 April 2011

Chit Chat about Soccer Jerseys

           I used to team Liverpool for a funny reason, their soccer jerseys are stunning. I have a special love for the “Carlsberg” logo right in front. The "~" sign under the Carlsberg name makes the kit appear dynamic. And since it fits so well with the Liverpool Kit, whenever I see Carlsberg name with the red background even without LFC crest, Liverpool FC immediately come to my mind instead of Beer!! In a word, Carlsberg’s logo is like an unofficial second logo of the LFC, to me and many other LFC supporters, I think. It’s such a pity that this wonderful partnership ended in 2009. Standard Chartered then entered in with £20M paid for a season to be the official sponsor of LFC. And look at the new shirt now, looks like a rugby shirt. So overall maybe it’s a good deal for the club, but a “harsh” fact for special LFC fans like me.

     My another interesting theory about why I prefer Inter Milan to AC Milan is that blue and black look better in the jersey than red and black. According to AC Milan’s history, the colours were chosen to represent the players' fiery ardour (red) and the opponents' fear to challenge the team (black).However, historical factors aside, in my view the red and black stripes make people look fat and dull. What’s more, the design of the AC Milan’s jerseys can’t highlight the players’ toned body shape, on the other hand, Inter’s jerseys just  make their players look sexy. Look at Milito,  Zanetti, Materazzi…
       

       Alright, so what are your favourite soccer jerseys? Write down your comments here and share with us on Sports Blogger.


by Angel


2 comments:

  1. Real Madrid!! Their crest is classy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always support Bayern Munich and Germany national!!!!

    ReplyDelete